We know it’s sometimes hard to meet at our offices. Sometimes you’re too busy, live too far away, or have trouble finding childcare. So we’ve added private video counseling to our services – so that you can enjoy the benefits of counseling from the convenience of your home or office. Now we can meet wherever it’s most convenient for you – your couch, your kitchen, or your hotel room. Video counseling is easy to use – I promise! All you need is a computer and broadband internet access. We’ve found it’s just as effective as meeting face-to-face – and research backs me up on that.
It’s HIPAA compliant and secure, and accepted by major health insurance companies. And – perhaps the best reason to consider it – the ease of use makes it far more likely patients will stick with and complete treatment. Please let us know if this is an option that makes sense for you. If you’ve got any questions at all just let me know.
Video counseling can be an option for you if:
- You have limited time to take away from work or from your home responsibilities
- You prefer counseling sessions in the comfort and privacy of your own home
- You have limited transportation options or don’t drive
- You live in a remote area, or have few counselors in your area
- You need flexibility due to scheduling or travel